TF Cornerstone has been in the residential, commercial and retail property business for over 40 years, with an expertise in its field and unsurpassed success in the New York City area.
The company’s visionary outlook and hands on approach as an owner, developer and manager operating under a philosophy of core values and standards, has proved TF Cornerstone to be an award winning, industry leader throughout the years. TF Cornerstone is fully committed to excellence and the future of Real Estate. Above all, the key to TF Cornerstone’s success as a leader has been the talents and passion of our employees.
Apartment Shower and Building Guide
Positions are available in the following neighborhoods:
- Hudson Yards
- Financial District
- Long Island City
- Boerum Hill, BK
- Downtown BK
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Flexible schedule and ability to work weekends
- Meet and greet visitors and TFC residents
- Answer phones
- Conduct building tours
- Direct inquiries quickly and appropriately
- Provide basic information about the building and company policies
- Staying up-to-date on neighborhood gems, culture and real estate competitors
- Facilitating the application process
Leasing Agent - New York, NY
TFC is ready to hire a Leasing Agent with 3+ years’ experience to work on site - liaising with the main office, building management and outside brokers. This client-facing position concerns the process of vacant apartment rental and associated activities, from application and credit report review to unit presentation.
Leasing Agent Responsibilities:
- The Leasing Agent is responsible for the rental of vacant apartments
- Review rental applications
- Prepare and execute lease documents
- Conduct client tours
- Conduct unit walk thrus to ensure proper presentation of vacant units
- Create punch lists for the building manager
- Provide comp reports to the main office
- Create listings to be distributed to outside brokers.
Leasing Agent Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Leasing Agent
- On-site experience
- Basic knowledge of rent stabilization
- Must be able to read and understand credit reports
- Great customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Experience with Word and Excel
Porter – New York, NY
TFC is seeking to hire a Porter with one (1) year or more experience. The individual will be responsible for the upkeep of clean vacant apartments, common areas and outdoor areas and will be required to perform trash removal alongside some minor maintenance work.
- Clean common areas and vacant apartments
- Maintain exterior areas, and remove trash
- Some minor handy work may include changing light bulbs, replacing blinds and small paint touch-up jobs
- One (1) year or more of Porter experience (building cleaning experience will be considered)
- Can communicate efficiently in English
- Heavy lifting (50+ lbs.) is required
- Must be available to work weekends, night shift and/or overtime
Experienced Doorperson for Luxury Residential Building - New York, NY
Residential Building Doorperson Job Description
TFC has an immediate opening for an experienced doorperson in a luxury 500 unit rental building in Long Island City, Queens. The ideal candidate will have experience working as a doorperson of a residential building or in a related security position and will possess strong customer service skills.
Responsibilities include enforcing building security, greeting residents, screening and announcing guests, receiving and sorting a large number of packages, answering phones, and entering information into the building communication system.
Doorperson Position Requirements
- Three (3) years or more of Doorperson or Security experience (residential building experience is preferred).
- Ability to speak and write clearly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven customer service skills and experience.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work with other staff members and to take direction from supervisor.
- Some heavy lifting may be required.
- Must have flexible work availability.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience with BuildingLink.com is preferred.
Compensation includes a competitive hourly wage and full benefits package.Apply