TF Cornerstone has been in the residential, commercial and retail property business for over 40 years, with an expertise in its field and unsurpassed success in the New York City area.
The company’s visionary outlook and hands on approach as an owner, developer and manager operating under a philosophy of core values and standards, has proved TF Cornerstone to be an award winning, industry leader throughout the years. TF Cornerstone is fully committed to excellence and the future of Real Estate. Above all, the key to TF Cornerstone’s success as a leader has been the talents and passion of our employees.
Residential Building Manager-Superintendent - Manhattan, NY
Residential Building Manager Job Description
Residential Building Manager Job Requirements
- Strong supervisory skills with the ability to manage a staff of 20 building employees
- Must have rental building management experience
- Facilities/Operations experience with strong working knowledge of building systems
- Proficiently skilled in plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and basic construction
- At least eight (8) years working as (or a combination of) a Superintendent/Building Manager
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Superb customer service skills
- Highly motivated service-oriented self-starter
- Ability to communicate clearly with residents
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis
Construction Safety Director, NY
Safety Loss Prevention Manager - Manhattan, NY
Safety Loss Prevention Manager - Position Description
As the Safety Loss Prevention Manager, you will oversee TF Cornerstone’s corporate safety program and mitigate owner’s construction risk. You will work on various projects consisting of new residential buildings as well as renovations of existing buildings, from conception to completion. You will report directly to the EVP of Construction and be responsible to oversee the implementation of the safety program on each jobsite.
Position Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- Certification as either a Professional Engineer or Registered Architect is desired
- 5 to 9 years construction administration, architecture, engineering or similar experience
- NY Site Safety License and 40 hour OSHA Certificate required