TF Cornerstone has been in the residential, commercial and retail property business for over 40 years, with an expertise in its field and unsurpassed success in the New York City area.
The company’s visionary outlook and hands on approach as an owner, developer and manager operating under a philosophy of core values and standards, has proved TF Cornerstone to be an award winning, industry leader throughout the years. TF Cornerstone is fully committed to excellence and the future of Real Estate. Above all, the key to TF Cornerstone’s success as a leader has been the talents and passion of our employees.
Commercial Leasing Administrative Assistant – Manhattan, NY
Commercial Leasing Administrative Assistant Job Description
Fun and interesting position for someone who can handle all the administrative duties for the department such as mail, travel, generate reports, maintain lease books and files, handle special projects.
Administrative Assistant Position Requirements
- Five (5) years experience strongly preferred
- Strong Excel and MS Office skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize and work well under pressure
Compensation is competitive and includes full benefits package.Apply
Experienced Doorperson for Luxury Residential Building - Long Island City, NY
Residential Building Doorperson Job Description
A Manhattan-based luxury real estate company has an immediate opening for an experienced doorperson in a luxury 500 unit rental building in Long Island City, Queens. The ideal candidate will have experience working as a doorperson of a residential building or in a related security position and will possess strong customer service skills.
Responsibilities include enforcing building security, greeting residents, screening and announcing guests, receiving and sorting a large number of packages, answering phones, and entering information into the building communication system.
Doorperson Position Requirements
- Three (3) years or more of Doorperson or Security experience (residential building experience is preferred).
- Ability to speak and write clearly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven customer service skills and experience.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work with other staff members and to take direction from supervisor.
- Some heavy lifting may be required.
- Must have flexible work availability.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience with BuildingLink.com is preferred.
Compensation includes a competitive hourly wage and full benefits package.Apply
Leasing Specialist / Renewal Coordinator - Manhattan, NY
Leasing Specialist/Renewal Coordinator Position Responsibilities
Leasing Specialist Position Requirements
- 2+ years experience as a Leasing Specialist/Renewal Coordinator or relevant Real Estate administrative equivalent.
- Must be able to prioritize high volume of time sensitive daily tasks and responsibilities. Must have basic knowledge of rent stabilization.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Accounts Payable Coordinator – Manhattan, NY