TF Cornerstone has been in the residential, commercial and retail property business for over 40 years, with an expertise in its field and unsurpassed success in the New York City area.
The company’s visionary outlook and hands on approach as an owner, developer and manager operating under a philosophy of core values and standards, has proved TF Cornerstone to be an award winning, industry leader throughout the years. TF Cornerstone is fully committed to excellence and the future of Real Estate. Above all, the key to TF Cornerstone’s success as a leader has been the talents and passion of our employees.
Finance Associate – New York, NY
NYC Real Estate Developer is seeking to hire a Finance Associate with 5-8 years of experience for the Manhattan office. This position will be focused around assembling materials regarding residential and commercial properties, researching and managing lender selection and loan negotiation activities.
Finance Associate Responsibilities:
- preparing materials for the placement of construction and permanent debt for residential and commercial properties
- comparing and analyzing loan alternatives
- lender selection
- structuring, negotiating, documenting and closing loans
- preparation of the company master budget
Additionally, the role will involve overseeing management of loan administrative requirements, financial reporting, valuation, loan covenant compliance, lender approvals, lender annual reviews, and review and approval of debt service payments.
Finance Associate Requirements:
- 5 to 8 years of relevant work experience applicable to the job responsibilities noted above
- Experience in documentation and administration of debt as borrower or lender
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Strong underwriting and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of accounting methods (GAAP, Tax, etc.), and financial statements
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Argus a plus.
- Knowledge of 80/20 bond financing, Fannie/Freddie debt, LIHTC, NYS and NYC Financing Agencies (NYS HFA and NYC HDC, NYC HPD, etc.) a plus
- MBA a plus but not a requirement
Experienced Doorperson for Luxury Residential Building - New York, NY
Residential Building Doorperson Job Description
A Manhattan-based luxury real estate company has an immediate opening for an experienced doorperson in a luxury 500 unit rental building in Long Island City, Queens. The ideal candidate will have experience working as a doorperson of a residential building or in a related security position and will possess strong customer service skills.
Responsibilities include enforcing building security, greeting residents, screening and announcing guests, receiving and sorting a large number of packages, answering phones, and entering information into the building communication system.
Doorperson Position Requirements
- Three (3) years or more of Doorperson or Security experience (residential building experience is preferred).
- Ability to speak and write clearly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven customer service skills and experience.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work with other staff members and to take direction from supervisor.
- Some heavy lifting may be required.
- Must have flexible work availability.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience with BuildingLink.com is preferred.
Compensation includes a competitive hourly wage and full benefits package.Apply