TF Cornerstone has been in the residential, commercial and retail property business for over 40 years, with an expertise in its field and unsurpassed success in the New York City area.
The company’s visionary outlook and hands on approach as an owner, developer and manager operating under a philosophy of core values and standards, has proved TF Cornerstone to be an award winning, industry leader throughout the years. TF Cornerstone is fully committed to excellence and the future of Real Estate. Above all, the key to TF Cornerstone’s success as a leader has been the talents and passion of our employees.
Digital Media Assistant - Manhattan, NY
TF Cornerstone is a real estate company that owns, builds and manages properties in NYC and Washington, D.C. While our real estate portfolio spans across commercial, retail, office and residential space, your work with us will be focused primarily on our residential rental apartments in NYC.
The Digital Marketing and Communications position is for a detail-sensitive self-starter to assist the marketing and communications department. The candidate will have a chance to work on rental advertising as well as content and social media management projects at our main offices in Manhattan.
The best candidates will have 2 years of experience in the NYC real estate market or in content marketing.
· Managing content for our website, blog, and social media
· Monitoring content on our public facing profiles and listings
· Creating and editing graphics for our website, blog, and social media
· Creating copy for our blog and social media
· Why, how, when, and where of integrating SEO into marketing activities
· Provide support to team members while anticipating their needs
· 2+ years’ experience in Real Estate or Content Marketing
· Familiar with SEO and Google Analytics
· Well-established online research skills
· Experience using a CMS platform (Wordpress or Drupal)
· Familiar with the Big Four social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
· Incredible online writing skills (You have run your own blog or contributed to a blog)
· Familiar with MS Office tools including Outlook, Excel, and Word
· Intermediate skill level in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
· Diligent work ethic, an eye for art/design, and insatiable desire to learn, with little supervision
If you’re interested in a career that lets you build relationships online, this position is for you. Click here to apply.Apply
Construction Safety Director – New York, NY
Construction Safety Director Responsibilities:
- Maintain accurate records of safety concerns
- Develop risk mitigation plans
- Track OSHA compliance & DOB Site Safety compliance
- Provide recommendations to prevent and/or resolve safety violations
- Perform follow-up investigations of jobsite accidents
- Accompany insurance company on periodic inspections
- Respond and follow up on recommendations provided by the insurance company and participate in weekly jobsite safety meetings.
Construction Safety Director Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- Certification as either a Professional Engineer or Registered Architect is desired
- 5 to 9 years construction administration, architecture, engineering or similar experience
- NY Site Safety License and 40 hour OSHA Certificate required
- Thorough knowledge of NY and Federal OSHA regulations
- Familiarity with construction best practices, general building codes, and various building types
- Motivated, Ambitious, Self-Starter
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Experienced Doorperson for Luxury Residential Building - New York, NY
Residential Building Doorperson Job Description
A Manhattan-based luxury real estate company has an immediate opening for an experienced doorperson in a luxury 500 unit rental building in Long Island City, Queens. The ideal candidate will have experience working as a doorperson of a residential building or in a related security position and will possess strong customer service skills.
Responsibilities include enforcing building security, greeting residents, screening and announcing guests, receiving and sorting a large number of packages, answering phones, and entering information into the building communication system.
Doorperson Position Requirements
- Three (3) years or more of Doorperson or Security experience (residential building experience is preferred).
- Ability to speak and write clearly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven customer service skills and experience.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work with other staff members and to take direction from supervisor.
- Some heavy lifting may be required.
- Must have flexible work availability.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience with BuildingLink.com is preferred.
Compensation includes a competitive hourly wage and full benefits package.Apply