TF Cornerstone has been in the residential, commercial and retail property business for over 40 years, with an expertise in its field and unsurpassed success in the New York City area.
The company’s visionary outlook and hands on approach as an owner, developer and manager operating under a philosophy of core values and standards, has proved TF Cornerstone to be an award winning, industry leader throughout the years. TF Cornerstone is fully committed to excellence and the future of Real Estate. Above all, the key to TF Cornerstone’s success as a leader has been the talents and passion of our employees.
Resident Service Specialist (RSS) - Manhattan and Long Island City
- Serve as the welcome contact for new residents to help facilitate a smooth transition into their new home
- Actively participate in building events for residents
- Conduct daily “face time” in the building’s lobby to meet and greet residents
- Maintain a working knowledge of all lease documentation and building procedures
- Update Resident Information into Building Link
- Respond to resident inquiries regarding building policies, rent payments, lease renewals, lease/account issues etc.
- Troubleshoot resident issues by liaising with different departments on an as needed basis
RSS Position Requirements:
Loan Administrator - Manhattan, NY
Loan Administrator, Finance Department
- above average organizational skills
- strong Microsoft Excel skills
- is detail oriented