Current Office AvailabilityContact Leasing Agent for Availabilities
387 Park Avenue South, in the Madison Square district, is situated on the northeast corner of Park Avenue South and East 27th Street.
This 12-story Pre-war office building provides easy access to Grand Central Station with a subway entrance directly at the corner. In addition, it is just a short walk away from Penn Station.
The Park Avenue South corridor offers numerous amenities that include prestigious restaurants, boutiques and parks.
The building features include operable thermopane windows, two newly renovated lobbies and 24-hour/7-day security, making it a highly sought after location for office tenants.
- Modern high speed elevators
- Electronic card-key access system
- 24-7 electronic security & CCTV
- State-of-the art HVAC & mechanical
- Fiber optic telecommunications
- Renovated lobbies
- Boutique shopping and dining close by
Get in Touch
Visit the 387 Park Avenue South website for more information.