Current Office AvailabilityContact Leasing Agent for Availabilities
Ascending 60 stories into the Manhattan skyline, Carnegie Hall Tower rises above the competition as one of the City’s premiere office buildings. Home to some of New York’s most elite tenants, its award winning Caesar Pelli design, spectacular views and prestigious Plaza District location distinguish this much sought-after office location, which is noted as being among the finest addresses in Manhattan.
Each floor features 9’3” ceiling heights and a variance of marble or polished concrete reception areas with glass and wood finishes throughout. Carnegie Hall Tower offers 24-hour/7-day concierge services, a messenger center for all outgoing and incoming packages and a security card access system.
Located in the Plaza District of Manhattan, and easily accessible by all forms of transportation, public and private, tenants enjoys magnificent views of the City skyline, Central Park, the Hudson River, and the Palisades as well as easy access to some of Manhattan’s most renowned restaurants and shops.
- Magificient vaulted entrance through block-lobby
- 24-7 concierge/manned security and electronic security monitoring
- On-site operations staff to handle service requests
- Web-enabled guest registry
- Electronic card-key access system
- Messenger center for incoming and outgoing packages
- 10 Ultra high speed passenger elevators
- High-end, pre-built offices with wood, glass and marble accents
- State-of-the-art HVAC and mechanical systems
- Sound damping thermopane windows
- Latest telecommunications capabilities
- On-site bike rack
- On-site dining
- 1 freight elevator
Get in Touch
Visit the Carnegie Hall Tower website for more information.