Current Retail Availability
Additional 3,000 sf lower level
*Multiple division schemes considered*
- Northeast corner of East 27th Street and Park Avenue
- 24/7 pedestrian traffic from dense office, residential, and hotels
- Floor to ceiling new glass storefronts
- Restaurants welcome with outdoor seating potential
387 Park Avenue South, in the Madison Square district, is situated on the northeast corner of Park Avenue South and East 27th Street.
This 12-story Pre-war office building provides easy access to Grand Central Station with a subway entrance directly at the corner. In addition, it is just a short walk away from Penn Station.
The Park Avenue South corridor offers numerous amenities that include prestigious restaurants, boutiques and parks.
The building features include operable thermopane windows, a newly renovated lobby, 24-hour/7-day security and full concierge service, making it a highly sought after location for office tenants.
- Concierge/manned security 24-7
- Modern high speed elevators
- Electronic card-key access system
- 24-7 electronic security & CCTV
- State-of-the art HVAC & mechanical
- Fiber optic telecommunications
- Renovated lobby
- Boutique shopping and dining close by
Get in Touch
Visit the 387 Park Avenue South website for more information.