TF Cornerstone has been in the residential, commercial and retail property business for over 40 years, with an expertise in its field and unsurpassed success in the New York City area.
The company’s visionary outlook and hands on approach as an owner, developer and manager operating under a philosophy of core values and standards, has proved TF Cornerstone to be an award winning, industry leader throughout the years. TF Cornerstone is fully committed to excellence and the future of Real Estate. Above all, the key to TF Cornerstone’s success as a leader has been the talents and passion of our employees.
Assistant Property Manager - Retail - New York NY
TF Cornerstone is looking for an Assistant Property Manager to assist the Director of Retail Management and the Retail Property Manager in overseeing multiple retail rental properties in NYC, including lease compliance, building maintenance, and operating procedures. The ideal candidate has 3+ years of experience in Property Management and a 4-year college degree in a related field.
Asst Prop Manager Responsibilities
- Coordinating tenant move-ins and move-outs.
- Enforcing lease obligations for both Landlord and Tenant.
- Addressing tenant complaints and concerns.
- Negotiating vendor contracts.
- Coordinating repair and maintenance projects.
- Assisting in the annual budget process.
- Maintaining accurate tenant records.
- Monitoring and managing tenant insurance certificates.
- Ensuring accurate and timely payments to vendors.
- Degree from a 4 year college majoring in a Real Estate Management, Architecture/Engineering, Construction, Urban Planning, Business Management or related field. Graduation with superior grades.
- 3 years of full time work experience in Property Management. Experience in Architecture/Engineering or Construction is a bonus.
Experienced Residential Building Manager/Superintendent - Long Island City, NY
TF Cornerstone Inc. is seeking an exceptional non-union live-in Building Manager/Superintendent to oversee the operations of a 820-unit luxury rental building with 50,000 ft2 of indoor and outdoor amenities.
Applicant must have extensive experience with apartment preparation and must possess excellent organizational and communication skills with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Supervision of day-to-day maintenance operations.
- Overseeing a high volume of apartment preparation
- The supervision of over 40 staff members.
- Training of new hires.
- Maintaining resident relations
- Management of vendor relations.
- Special projects
- Other related duties as needed.
- Candidate must have at least eight (8) years’ recent experience managing a luxury rental building in NYC consisting of at least 400 units (please confirm this in your cover letter in order to be considered).
- Strong supervisory skills with the ability to manage more than 40 building employees.
- Facilities/Operations experience with strong working knowledge of building systems.
- Proficiently skilled in plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and basic construction.
- Experience managing a Tenant Amenity Space.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Superb customer service skills.
- Highly motivated service-oriented self-starter.
- Ability to communicate clearly with residents.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis.
Position is non-union, live-in, and candidate must be able to respond to emergencies 24/7. Compensation will be commensurate with experience in base salary with an excellent benefits package.Apply
Project Manager – Construction Purchasing – New York, NY
TF Cornerstone is looking for a Project Manager to work in its main offices. The ideal candidate has 5+ years of recent experience in estimating high-rise residential construction for a GC/CM, a four-year degree in a related field, knowledge of construction cost control and basic accounting procedures and solid construction software skills including Timberline, Excel and Microsoft Project.
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Be a part of the team led by the Director of Purchasing to develop bid packages for all trades which includes review of all architectural MEP and structural drawings
- Participate in all aspects of pre-construction including estimating, procurement, and design review
- Prepare project specific scope or work for each trade
- Accurately interpret plans and specifications
- Prepare RFI’s for the A&E team
- Attend pre-bid meetings
- Prepare quantity take-offs and estimates
- Conduct Value Engineering and Constructability Reviews
- Confirm that specified materials or products are readily available at competitive pricing
- Verify bidder qualifications, and obtain bids from qualified contractors
- Evaluate bids and prepare a comparison sheet for all trade bidders
- Develop, maintain and update a list of qualified contractors and MBE and WBE contractors
- Prepare quantity take-offs and construction cost estimates for the entire project based on documents at various stages of completion
- Prepare and update a Budget/buyout report that compares bids and contract award with the original budget
The ideal candidate will possess excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills. Candidate shall maintain a high level of efficiency developing and completing multiple projects as assigned. Furthermore, candidate should have the ability to work independently, without supervision, in addition to being a proactive contributing team member.
- Four year degree in related field.
- 5+ years of recent experience in estimating high-rise residential construction for a GC/CM.
- Knowledge of construction cost control and basic accounting procedures.
- Must have solid construction software skills including Timberline, Excel and Microsoft Project
Finance Analyst – New York, NY
TF Cornerstone is looking for a Finance Analyst to work in its main offices. The ideal candidate has 2 to 5 years of experience working in loan documentation and administration, strong underwriting and analytical skills and knowledge of various methods.
Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
Must have 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience applicable to:
- Preparing materials for the placement of construction and permanent debt for residential and commercial properties
- Comparing and analyzing loan alternatives, lender selection, structuring, negotiating, documenting and closing loans
- Preparation of internal cash flow projections
- Overseeing management of loan administrative requirements
- Financial reporting
- Loan covenant compliance
- Lender approvals and lender annual reviews
Finance Analyst Requirements:
The ideal candidate will possess excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills. Candidate shall maintain a high level of efficiency developing and completing multiple projects and tasks as assigned. Furthermore, candidate should have the ability to work independently, without supervision, in addition to being a proactive contributing team member.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience applicable to the job responsibilities noted above
- Experience in loan documentation and administration of debt as borrower or lender
- Experience with 80/20 bond financing, Fannie/Freddie debt, LIHTC, NYS and NYC Financing Agencies (NYS HFA and NYC HDC, NYC HPD, etc.) is required
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Strong underwriting and analytical skills
- Knowledge of accounting methods (GAAP, Tax, etc..), and financial statements
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Argus a plus
- MBA or MS in Real Estate a plus but not a requirement
Porter – New York, NY
TFC is seeking to hire a Porter with one (1) year or more experience. The individual will be responsible for the upkeep of clean vacant apartments, common areas and outdoor areas and will be required to perform trash removal alongside some minor maintenance work.
- Clean common areas and vacant apartments
- Maintain exterior areas, and remove trash
- Some minor handy work may include changing light bulbs, replacing blinds and small paint touch-up jobs
- One (1) year or more of Porter experience (building cleaning experience will be considered)
- Can communicate efficiently in English
- Heavy lifting (50+ lbs.) is required
- Must be available to work weekends, night shift and/or overtime
Experienced Doorperson for Luxury Residential Building - New York, NY
Residential Building Doorperson Job Description
TFC has an immediate opening for an experienced doorperson in a luxury 500 unit rental building in Long Island City, Queens. The ideal candidate will have experience working as a doorperson of a residential building or in a related security position and will possess strong customer service skills.
Responsibilities include enforcing building security, greeting residents, screening and announcing guests, receiving and sorting a large number of packages, answering phones, and entering information into the building communication system.
Doorperson Position Requirements
- Three (3) years or more of Doorperson or Security experience (residential building experience is preferred).
- Ability to speak and write clearly.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven customer service skills and experience.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work with other staff members and to take direction from supervisor.
- Some heavy lifting may be required.
- Must have flexible work availability.
- Basic computer skills.
- Experience with BuildingLink.com is preferred.
Compensation includes a competitive hourly wage and full benefits package.Apply